I’m coming out of my writing rut (again.. )
What more inspiring way to write than to have an idea, set a goal and try to keep up..
DAY 1: Five Ways to Win My Heart.
1. Don’t be an asshole. I mean really.
Shit comes out of it and if you don’t have an idea whether you’re becoming like one, look around, or maybe be more receptive to people you deal with then stop and think “if I was in her place I wouldn’t do the same thing to me, dumping all this shit, hang ups, issues and everything…” Although sometimes I turn out to be like one, my apologies… please believe me when I say I’m a recovering ass brain with her foot often times inside her mouth.
As I was saying, stop making it all about you because it really ain’t all about you. It’s the shit that’s messed up everywhere left by the dog.. aww Gad you just stepped on a fresh one… eiww…
2. I honestly do not like the 3 o’ clock habit. So don’t go there too much unless it’s me who wants the deed done 😉
What is it with men waking up like leprechauns in the dark at the most ungodly hour between midnight and dawn? They sprout like mushrooms overnight. They grope and grab whatever that’s soft then try to plunge right in. You think they would notice if I just hand over a gel based bra or strategically place a blow up doll in between? Men and their wet dreams.. sheesh.. .. on second thought I think i kinda miss it, but still not on ungodly hours.
3. I hate rumor mongers.
Mind your own farm, plant your own potatoes and dig your own dirt. I think Asians in general have mostly fallen victim to the mentality of “what would other people think?” I don’t care what other people think, I’ve had enough problems with my own thought processes just trying to remember my mother’s name and I should give a damn to what other people think?!
4. A Sense of humor that makes me fart 🙂 self explanatory…. too much gas I suppose.
5. Well… I’ve just broken up a relationship with my genius, billionaire, philanthropist boyfriend because of my magnetic personality. It doesn’t work you know, when you exist with negative and positive polarities and nothing much in between. 😉 If all you have in common is fuck, eat and cry at the same time, ain’t worth it. Go find yourself a platypus plaything, eternal happiness might be at the end of his beak ;D
I’m not keen on “plastic” friends and I suppose I keep on trying to look for an Alchemist’s stone. You know, the one that can make gold pretty much out of everything else. If one can make gold out of a trashy past, then it’s a rare find. Hold on to people like that, they are treasures by themselves.
30 Day Writer’s-Blog Challenge List:
- Five ways to win your heart
- Something you feel strongly about
- A book you love
- Bullet your whole day
- Things you want to say to an ex
- Your views on mainstream music
- Five pet peeves
- What you ate today
- How important you think education is
- Put your music player on shuffle and write the first ten songs that play
- Your family
- Five guys whom you find attractive
- Your opinion about your body and how you comfortable you are with it
- What you wore today
- Your zodiac/horoscope and if you think it fits your personality
- Something you always think “what if …” about
- Something that you are proud of
- A problem that you have had
- Five items you lust after
- Your fears
- How you hope your future will be like
- Your academics
- Something that you miss
- Five words/phrases that make you laugh
- Something you’re currently worrying about
- Things you like and dislike about yourself
- A quote to try to live by
- Somewhere you’d like to move to or visit
- Five weird things that you like
- One thing you’re excited about