- Wake up to alarm clock at 4:00 am and hit the off button, get it? not the snooze, the “off” button zzzzz….
- Wake up to alarm clock at 4:30 am and hit the off button, get it? not the snooze, the “off” button
- Wake up to alarm clock at 5:00 am and hit the off button, get it? not the snooze, the “off” button
- Wake up to alarm clock at 5:30 am, dammit! how many alarm settings did you make?!
ok, ok wake up already, tumble out of bed, zombie walk to the toilet. Try to concentrate on no. 2. There’s a distant banging on the door and someone is saying muffled words. Gawd! my arms, my butt and my legs are tingling! I fell asleep while sitting in the can. The distant banging is my son asking for allowance, he’s running late for school. “Its already on the third shelf by the bookshelves!”
- After the marathon shower, dress up up for work. Looking for left shoe while stooping down, pulling the sofa out, eating pandesal on the left hand. Laptop- check, lunch box- check, … “Hey Ate Jooooyyyy…. we’re running late!!!” Car keys- check. Ok. drive around and pick up the officemate cum neighbors part of the carpool. Helps with gasoline expense.
“Ate Joooyyyy its lunchtime already!!!” Goodness that girl I swear I’m going to leave her behind.
- Endure 32 kms of driving while most passengers are either sleeping or putting make up on. Beat three red lights, unintentionally.. wheh.. 😉 swerved off a motorcycle rider. Behind his helmet I knew he glared, I don’t care, I gave him the finger, he cut me off… whatever, its green again.
- arrived at the office 5 mins to eight. whew!
- check emails. check transactions logs. scan minutes of meeting and pick up points from yesterday. check stats of submissions… No life threatening end of the world deadlines yet. The Mayan calendar is probably not working. God its 12 o’clock already?!
- Eat lunch, take a lazy man’s nap and if you value your life don’t you dare take this away from me. Knock, knock.. “Bilet the boss wants to clarify something with you..” arrrrgghhhh… it’s lunchbreak?! for heaven’s sake!
they say you need to count to simmer down. One thousand one, one thousand two, one thousand…. oh welll.. there goes the nap. 😥
- yeyy! coffee break! muffins.. check…
- check emails. check transactions logs. scan minutes of meeting and pick up points from yesterday. check stats of submissions… I’ve hidden the life threatening end of the world deadlines so no one would notice, after all the Mayan calendar is not working.
God its 5 o’clock already?!
- Endure again 32 kms of traffic. This time taking it easy. Thinking of an idea for a blog. Call up househelp, dictate dinner preparation thru phone. Unintentionally, again, swerved off a motor rider, those bikes seriously need to be banned from the streets.
- Finally home, eat dinner, text where my absent from dinner kids are,
- Going slo mo… finish up the write up, check the kids rooms. If not there text again… “u bring ur ass home dis instant! u know wat time it is already?!?”
If you found them sleeping on their beds, you’re the happiest mother on earth. Yup, the Mayan calendar is still not working.
- finally to sleep.
Mayan Calendar : Others suggest that the 2012 date marks the end of the world or a similar catastrophe. Scenarios suggested for the end of the world include the arrival of the next solar maximum, or Earth’s collision with an object such as a black hole, a passing asteroid, or a planet called “Nibiru”. (wikipedia 2012 phenomenon)